- The battery powered R.F. transmitter and receiver give wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings 1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F .
- Battery powered receiver with learn function, snap-on wall plate, and 18 inch wires with connectors
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall plate, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries; Receiver operates 4 (AA) batteries
The Skytech 3002 Fireplace Remote Control provides wireless thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a user friendly interface, with MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME and two directional arrow buttons to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on (4) AA batteries. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves, and can be mounted up to 20 feet away from the fireplace. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and benefit from the use of a timer function without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
Have not put in yet but have one on other fireplace and love it! Efficient...