The Skytech Smart Stat II/III provides remote thermostatic control, as well as a timer function, for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and uses 5 buttons (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/TIMER&TIME) to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and use the timer function all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- 5-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. TIMER&TIME cycles control between manual and timer mode and also sets the 24-hour clock, while SET adjusts temperature setting in thermo mode
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Timer Mode - Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (2 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings