The Gas & Propane Blower Temperature Sensor provides the ease of automation by not allowing the blower to receive electrical power until the temperature sensor detects a heat level of 120°F (50°C). Once the blower registers a temperature of 120°F, the blower fan will begin to circulate.
- Measures at 1.25” Long and 0.75” Wide
- Close temperature is 120°F
- Can be used for the Monmet-made Monessen, Heat & Glo, Heatilator, and Builder compatible blowers
This temperature sensor is a replacement sensor that can be used for the Monmet-made Monessen, Heat & Glo, Heatilator, and Builder compatible blowers. Sensors must be mounted in the firebox as per the fan blower’s installation instructions.
- Type: Accessory | Appliance Control
- Certifications: CSA | UL Listed
- Item Weight: 1 lbs.
- Warranty: No
- Condition Description: New